|Department :||Textile Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
M. Phil in Mathematics (on progress), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
M.S, B.S (Hon’s), Mathematics, Dhaka University.
|Teaching Area :||
Linear Algebra, Differential and Integral Calculus, Differential Equation, Vector Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Statistics and Probability & Mathematical Methods.
1. I have worked on a thesis on “Numerical Solution of Integral Equation” under the supervision of Dr. Md. Abdul Matin, Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
2. I have worked on a project on “Application of Linear Programming Problem in Scheduling Problem” under the supervision of Md. Rajib Arefin, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
1. Haque MM, Hasan MM and Islam MM, 2018. “Effect of Temperature on Atomic Scattering Curve”, J Appl Computat Math 7:417.
2. Hasan M. M., M. A. Matin, 2017. Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Fredholm Integral Equations by using NKM and ADM, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 65(1), 61-66.
3. Hasan M. M., M. A. Matin, 2017. Approximate Solution of Nonlinear Integral Equations of the Second Kind by Using Homotopy Perturbation Method, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 65(2), 1-5.
4. Hasan M, Matin A. 2017. Solving Nonlinear Integral Equations by Using Adomian Decomposition Method, J Appl Computat Math 6:346.
5. Md. Mohedul Hasan and Md. Rajib Arefin, 2017. Application of Linear Programming in Scheduling Problem, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 65(2), 137-142.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. An award for best poster presentation of International Conference on Advanced in Computational Mathematics (ICACM)-2017, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
2. National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship (2015-2016), Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
1. Workshop on “Class Time Management”, arranged by IQAC, Northern University Bangladesh (NUB), held on 11 April 2018.
2. Workshop on “International Conference on Advanced in Computational Mathematics (ICACM)”, jointly arranged by Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka & South Asian University (SAU)-SAARC, held in 2017.
Bangladesh Mathematical Society (BMS)