|Designation :||Senior Lecturer (study leave)|
|Department :||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Teaching Area :||
As a part of my current research work I have been working with different types
of simulator and emulator like NS3, Mininet etc. I have also good knowledge in Java, C/C++, MATLAB, OpenGL programming, Parallel and Distributed programming with MPI library, C# .NET, Assembly Language, LISP, PROLOG, Python, Perl, Linux/Unix basics, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2008.
1. I. Ahmed, M. Butt, I. Krikidis A. Mohamed, and M. Guizani, “Survey on Energy Harvesting for Wireless Networks: Challenges and Opportunities for Radio Resource Allocation Research”, accepted for publication in Elsevier Computer Networks journal.
2. I. Ahmed, M. Butt, A. Mohamed, “Energy Efficient Mobile Relay Selection for Two-Hop Wireless Networks”, Proc. in 11th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA' 2014) (Oral Presentation).
3. I. Ahmed, S. Sadeque, S. Pervin, “Margin Adaptive Resource Allocation for Multi–user OFDM Systems by Modified Particle Swarm Optimization and Differential Evolution” Proc. in 21st International Conference on Electrical Communications and Computers, México, 2011.
4. Sonia Sadeque, I.Ahmed and Rodney Vaughan “Joint resource allocation for multiuser OFDM by PSO”, Proceedings of CCECE, 2011, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (Oral Presentation).
5. I. Ahmed et. al, “Estimation Of Timing Offset Error In OFDM System And Selection Of 2 Modulation Technique For Best Performance” Journal of Bangladesh Electronics Society 11 (1- 2); 119-127, 2011.
6. I. Ahmed, I. Ahmed, K. M. Salatuzzaman, M. Z. R. Khan and M. A. Hoque, “A Web Based Prepaid Printing System by Server Modification,” Journal of Bangladesh Electronics Society, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 13-18, June 2005.
7. I. Ahmed, K. M. Salatuzzaman, M. A. Joarder, “A Computerized Prepaid Printing System by Server Modification,” Proceedings of 8th ICCIT, page no. 827-831, 2005. (Oral Presentation).