|Designation :||Senior Lecturer|
|Department :||Textile Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering, BUTEX
|Teaching Area :||
Fabric Manufacturing Technology
1. Sarker, Taposh & Haider, Tufazzal & Alam, A.M. & Ahmed, Md & Murad, Md & Shaikh, Md. (2022). Study on the causes and remedies of ball formation in looms due to improper sizing. International Journal of Engineering Research Updates. 2. 001-008. 10.53430/ijeru.2022.2.2.0032.
2. Shaikh, M. E., Murad, M. S., R. Sarker, T., Akhter, T., et. al. (2019), Standard Procedure and Time Setting for Servicing of Single Jersey and Double Jersey Knitting Machine - Global Journal of Science Frontier Research (GJSFR), Volume 19, Issue 1,Version 1.0,June-July, 2019.ISSN: 0975-5896.
3. Murad, Md & Shaikh, Nazmul & Islam, S & Haider, & Shaikh, Md.Ebrahim & Islam, Nazmul & Haider, Tufazzal. (2018). Drawbacks, Necessary Development and Future Prospect of Silk in Bangladesh Drawbacks, Necessary Development and Future Prospect of Silk in Bangladesh.
4. Abir, Nafis & Murad, Sanaullah & Mazumder, Nur-Us-Shafa. (2015). Effect of Changing Arm Pressure of Drafting Zone of A Roving Frame on Yarn Quality. Port City International University Journal. 2. 143-149.
“Teacher’s Training Program: Workshop on Research Methodology & Research
Techniques”, 17 August 2017, Northern University Bangladesh.
“Workshop on Teaching Methods: Teaching or Cheating”, 12 September 2017,
Northern University Bangladesh.
“Workshop on Implementation of 4 Year Cycle of Teacher’s Quality
Improvement”, 20 September 2017, IQAC, Northern University Bangladesh.
1. General Member of Institute of Textile Engineers and Technologists
2. General Member of Bangabandhu Textile Engineers Association
3. Permanent member of Quantum Foundation Bangladesh
|E-mail :||[email protected]|