|Department :||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
1. M.A.Sc in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
University: Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
Passing Year: 2016
CGPA: 4.15 / 4.3
2. B.Sc in Electrical Electronic and Communication Engineering (EECE)
Institution: Military Institute of Science and Technology
Passing Year: 2009
CGPA: 3.67 / 4.0
|Teaching Area :||
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Courses
1. Theoretical modelling, analysis and characterization of electronic materials and devices.
2. Analysis of Perovskite compounds and its scope in medical imaging.
3. Analysis of optoelectronic and transport properties in novel semiconductors
4. X-ray detectors and photovoltaics
Journal: Saleheen, M., Arnab, S. M., & Kabir, M. Z. (2016). Analytical Model for Voltage-Dependent Photo and Dark Currents in Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells. Energies, 9(6), 412.
Conference: M. Mesbahus Saleheen, Salman M. Arnab and M. Z. Kabir , “Analytical model for voltage-dependent photo and dark currents in bulk heterojunction organic solar cells”, The 7th International Conference on Optical, Optoelectronic and Photonic Materials and Applications, Polytechnique Montréal, Québec, Canada, June 13-17, 2016 (poster presentation).
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. MIST Commandant’s List 2008 and 2009
2. Worked as a TA and RAduring my Masters