|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Department :||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Academic Qualification :||
|Teaching Area :||
Molecular Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biopharmaceutics and Chemistry courses.
1. A. Ashok, A. Kumar, M. A. Matin, T. Faris, “Synthesis of highly efficient bifunctional Ag/Co3O4 catalyst for oxygen reduction and oxygen evolution reaction in alkaline medium”, ACS Omega, 2018, 3, 7745-7756.
2. M. A. Matin, A. Kumar, M. A. H. S. Saad, M. J. Al-Marri, S. Suslov, “Zn-enriched PtZn nanoparticle electrocatalysts synthesized by solution combustion for ethanol oxidation reaction in an alkaline medium”, MRS Communication Research Letter, 2018, 8, 411-419.
3. M. A. Matin, A. Kumar, R. R. Bhasole, M. A. H. Saleh Saad, F. A. Almomani, M. J. Al-Marri, “PdZn nanoparticle electrocatalysts synthesized by solution combustion for methanol oxidation reaction in an alkaline medium”, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 42709-42717.
4. M. A. Matin, E. Lee, H. Kim, W.-S. Yoon, Y.-U. Kwon, “Rational syntheses of core-shell Fe@(PtRu) nanoparticle electrocatalysts for methanol oxidation reaction with complete suppression of CO-poisoning and highly enhanced activity”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2015, 3, 17154-17164.
5. M. A. Mottaleb, M. J. Meziani, M. A. Matin, M. A. Arafat, M. A. Wahab, “Emerging micro-pollutants pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) contamination concerns in aquatic organisms-LC/MS and GC/MS analysis”, Book Chapter 3 in American Chemical Society (ACS) Symposium series, 2015, 1198, 43-74.
6. E. Lee, S. Kim, J.-H. Jang, H.-U. Park, M. A. Matin, Y.-T. Kim, Y.-U. Kwon, “Effects of particle proximity and composition of Pt-M (M = Mn, Fe, Co) nanoparticles on electrocatalysis in methanol oxidation reaction”, Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 297, 75-81.
7. M. A. Matin, J.-H. Jang, Y.-U. Kwon, “PdM nanoparticles (M = Ni, Co, Fe, Mn) with high activity and stability in formic acid oxidation synthesized by sonochemical reactions”, Journal of Power Sources,2014, 262, 356-363.
8. Y. T. Kim, M. A. Matin, Y.-U. Kwon, “Graphene as electron structure modifier of nanostructured Pt film for enhanced methanol oxidation reaction electrocatalysis”, Carbon, 2014, 66, 691-698.
9. E. Lee, J.-H. Jang, M. A. Matin, Y. U. Kwon, “One-step sonochemical syntheses of Ni@Pt core-shell nanoparticles with controlled shape and shell thickness for fuel cell electrocatalyst”, UltrasonicsSonochemistry, 2014, 21, 317-323.
10. M. A. Matin, J.-H. Jang, Y.-U. Kwon, “One-pot sonication-assisted polyol synthesis of trimetallic core-shell (Pd,Co)@Pt nanoparticles for enhanced electrocatalysis”, InternationalJournal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014, 39, 3710-3718.
11. M. A. Matin, J.-H. Jang, Y.-U. Kwon, “Sonochemical synthesis of Pt-doped Pd nanoparticles with enhanced electrocatalytic activity for formic acid oxidation reaction”, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2012, 42, 827-832.
12. M. T. Hossain, M. Assadujjaman, M. A. Matin, M. I. N. Manik, M. Yosuf, M. R. I. Rupam, M. H. A. Rashid, "A review study on the pharmacological effects and mechanism of action of flavonoids", International Journal of Current Research, 2019, 11, 7578-7583.
13. A. Ashok, A. Kumar, M. A. Matin, T. Faris, "Probing the effect of combustion controlled surface alloying in silver and copper towards ORR and OER in alkaline medium", Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2019, 844, 66-77.
14. M. T. Hossain, M. Asadujjaman, N. M. M. Imran, M. A Matin, R. Z. Chowdhury, M. H. Rashid, "A study on the pharmacological effects and mechanism of action of alkaloids, glycosides and saponins", The Pharmaceutical and Chemical Journal, 2019, 6, 112-122
15. M. A. Matin, S. Saad, A. Kumar, M. J. Al-Marri, S. A. Mansour, "Effect of fuel content on the electrocatalytic methanol oxidation performance of Pt/ZnO nanoparticles synthesized by solution combustion", Applied Surface Science, 2019, 492, 73-81.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Korean Chemical Society.