|Designation :||Senor Lecturer in Statistics|
|Department :||Business Administration|
1. Comparison of Estimation Methods for Left Censored Data - Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
2. Factors Affecting the Under Eighteen Child Injury in Bangladesh: Evidence from MICS 2006 - Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
1. Chowdhury, F. and Gulshan, J., Comparison of Estimation Methods for Left Censored Data, Proceedings of the International Conference on Statistical Data Mining for Bioinformatics, Health, Agriculture and Environment, pp. 132-141, December 2012.
2. Khudri, M. M. and Chowdhury, F., Evaluation of Socio-economic Status of Households and Identifying Key Determinants of Poverty in Bangladesh, European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 377-387, March 2013. http://www.europeanjournallofsocialsciences.com
3. Islam, M. E. and Chowdhury, F., Factors Affecting the Prices of Rice in Bangladesh from the Perspective of Growers and Sellers, UITS Journal, Vol. 3, No. 2,pp. 65-77, June 2014.
4. Chowdhury, F., Gulshan, J., Hossain S. S., A Comparison of Semi-parametric and Nonparametric Methods for Estimating Mean Time to Event for Randomly Left Censored Data, Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, Manuscript 1823 (Accepted).