|Academic Qualification :||
|Teaching Area :||
Local Governance, Governance & Electoral reform and governance in Bangladesh.
Post Doctoral Research on “Assessing Empowerment of Rural Women through Food for Work Program (FFW): Evidence from Bangladesh.”
Chief Researcher, research on “Measuring Women Empowerment and Role of TMSS’s Micro-credit Program in Rural Bangladesh,” funded by Northern University Bangladesh.
Chief Researcher, research on “Measuring Socio-economic Conditions of Street Beggars in Dhaka City: An Empirical Study” funded by Northern University Bangladesh.
Chief Researcher, “Natural calamity, identity politics and the miserable situation of subaltern groups: A Study of the Aila affected area in Koera, Khulna,” funded by Northern university Bangladesh.
Member Research Team, Project on Malaysian General Election 2008, Prime Minister’s Office, Republic of Malaysia and Research Centre, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Kuala Lumpur.
Graduate Research Assistant on OIC Project [to find out OIC member countries’ position based on some indicators], Research Centre, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
1. Effectiveness of ‘Food Based Safety Net Programs’ and its impacts on alleviation of poverty in Bangladesh (sent for publication)
2. An article published on “Islam as a symbol of legitimization: the Islamization project of general (president) Ershad in Bangladesh,” by Asian Journal of Social Science & Humanities, Oyama Shi, Japan, Vol. 2, No. 3, August 2013..
3. An article published (Co author) on “Exploring Cruel Business of Begging: The Case of Bangladesh,” by Asian Journal of business and Economics (ISSN: 2231: 3699), Issue: 1, 2013 India.
4. An article published (Co-author) on “Human Rights in Islam and the West: A Comparative Study,” Al Risalah [A Journal for Post Graduate Students], Centre for Postgraduate Studies, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia, December 2007.
5. A conference report published on “International Seminar on Religious Curricula in the Muslim World: Challenges and Prospects Causes and Solutions,” International Journal of Muslim Unity, , Vol. 3, No. 1, August, IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
6. A conference report published on “International Conference on Poverty In the Muslim World and Communities: Causes & Solutions,” International Journal of Muslim Unity, Vol. 2, No. 2, December. IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. A conference report published on “International Conference on Muslim Unity in the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges,” International Journal of Muslim Unity, Vol. 2, No. 1, August, IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Award on Excellence in Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities by the Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD), IIUM Dean’s list Students Award in Academic Excellence (GPA 3.5 and above) by Student Affairs Division (STADD), IIUM.
|E-mail :||[email protected]|