|Designation :||Assistant Professor and Coordinator, BBA Program Coordinator, Internship and Placement Program|
|Department :||Business Administration|
|Academic Qualification :||
Ph.D. in Development Economics, Universiti Kebansaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia
MBA in Finance, (2009), IBA, University of Rajshahi. CGPA 4.0 (out of 4.0 scales). First
BBA in Business Administration, (2005), IBA (Rajshahi), National University, Gazipur. First Class (68%).
HSC (Science). Exam of 1999, Rajshahi Board, Baneswer Govt. College, Rajshahi. First Division (74.7%).
SSC (Science). Exam of 1997, Rajshahi Board, PuthiaP.N. High School, Rajshahi, First Division (64.6%).
|Teaching Area :||
1. International Finance and Banking
2. Bank Management
3. International Financial Management
4. Financial Institutions and Markets
5. Corporate Finance
6. Project Management
7. Financial Management
8. Principles of Finance
9. Financial and Managerial Accounting
10. Principles of Accounting
1. Mohammad Masukujjaman (2019) “Prospects of Social Business for the Sustainable Development in Bangladesh”, Book Chapter, Environmental Thoughts, Part–I.
2. Mohammad Masukujjaman, Labiba Abdullah (2018) “Determinants of Service Quality for Non-Banking Financial Institutions in Bangladesh-A PLS-SEM Analysis”, Journal of Business and Technology (JBT), Dhaka, ISSN: 1992-271X, Volume-Xiii, Issue-01, (January-June, 2018).
3. Md. MasudRana, Mohammad Masukujjaman (2017), Factors Affecting Evasion of Income Tax in Bangladesh: A Study on Individual Assesses in Bangladesh. Journal of Business and Technology, ISSN: 1992-271X, Volume-Xii, issue-02, (July-December, 2017)
4. Mohammad Masukujjaman, ChamhuriSiwar, Syed Shah Alam, Sharina Abdul Halim (2016) “Does Social Business link with the sustainable livelihoods of rural households? Lessons from Bangladesh”, Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University (USA), ISSN: 2313-626X , Volume-3, and issue-2, pp. 25-29 (Scopus Indexed).
5. Masukujjaman Mohammad, ChamhuriSiwar, A. S. A. FerdousAlam and Ahmad Bashawir (2016) “Economy-Environment Nexus for Development: Is Bangladesh on the Right Track?” International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences (IASE) (Taiwan), Volume-3, and issue-2, pp-25-29, EISSN: 2313-3724, Print ISSN: 2313-626X (ESCI indexed).
6. Masukujjaman Mohammad, ChamhuriSiwar, Md. Reaz Mahmud, Syed Shah Alam, (2015) “Bankers’ perception of Green Banking: Learning from the experience of Islamic banks in Bangladesh” Geographia: Malaysian journal of society and Space (Malaysia). Volume-11, Issue-7, pp. 1-8. ISSN 2180-2491 (ESCI indexed).
7. Masukujjaman Mohammad, ChamhuriSiwar, Md. Reaz Mahmud, Syed Shah Alam, (2015) “Banker’s Perception on Green Banking- An Empirical Study on Islamic Banks in Bangladesh. Management and Marketing, ISSN 1841-2416, Volume-XIII, Issue-2/2015, pp. 295-310, University of Craiova (Romania).
8. Mohammad Masukujjaman, ChamhuriSiwar, Syed Shah Alam, Sharina Abdul Halim, (2015) “Social business for the sustainable livelihood of households: a conceptual linkage”, Asia Pacific Conference on Business and Social Sciences 2015, Kuala Lumpur, (Malaysia), 3-4 November, 2015, organized by the Australian Academy of Business and Social Sciences.
9. Masukujjaman Md., and Mrs. Farhana Rob Shampa, (2014) “Measurement of service quality of NBFI’s in Bangladesh: an assessment of the SERVQUAL Dimensions. Business Review Bangladesh, ISSN: 2224-1884, Vol. 3, No. 2.pp. 112-125.
10. Aktar Serena and Masukujjaman Md., (2014) “Reasons to Create Intention of Entrepreneurship among University Students: A Study on Bangladesh.” Journal of Entrepreneurship and Management, ISSN: 2277-6850, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 14-25, published by Publishing India Group, (India).
11. Masukujjaman Md., and Aktar Serena, (2013), “Green Banking In Bangladesh: A Commitment towards the Global Initiatives”. Journal of Business and Technology (Dhaka), ISSN: 1992-271X, Volume-8, No. 1&2, pp. 17-40.
12. AlamZahangir, SiddikeeNoman& Masukujjaman Md., (2013), “Forecasting Volatility of Stock Indices with ARCH Model”, International Journal of Financial Research (Toronto, Canada) ISSN 1923-4023, E-ISSN 1923-4031, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 126-143, April-2013(Scopus Indexed).
13. AlamZahangir and Masukujjaman Md. (2011), “Risk Management Practices: A Critical Diagnosis of Some Selected Commercial Banks in Bangladesh.”Volume-6, Number-01 (June-2011), Journal of Business and Technology, ISSN: 1992-271X, Volume-6, Issue-01, pp. 15-35.
14. Masukujjaman Md. and AkhterAfia (2010), “Quality of Categorized Service and Customer Satisfaction in Banking Industry: An Empirical Study on Private Commercial Bank in Bangladesh.”- Journal of Business and Technology, ISSN:1992-271X, Volume-5, issue-02, pp. 19-37.
1. Masukujjaman Mohammad, ChamhuriSiwar, A. S. A. FerdousAlam and Ahmad Bashawir (2016) “Economy-Environment Nexus for Development: Is Bangladesh on the Right Track?” 2nd International Conference on the Life Sciences and Sustainability (ICLSS 2016) held at Penang (Malaysia) on 26th-27th February 2016.
2. Masukujjaman Md., ChamhuriSiwar, Syed Shah Alam, Sharina Abdul Halim, (2016) “Do Renewable Energy Technologies Affect Livelihood Assets of Households in Rural Areas? A SEM Analysis” Oral presentation, Graduate Colloquium LESTARI-2016, Institute of Environment and Development, The National University of Malaysia (Malaysia).
3. Syed Shah Alam, Nor GhaniMdNor, Mohammad Masukujjaman and RohaniMohd (2014), “Entrepreneurial Orientation and Malay-based SMEs Business Performance- The Mediating Role of Firm Innovativeness”. 6th International Borneo Business Conference 2014, organized by Faculty of Business and Economics, University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS), Kuching, Sarawak, (Malaysia).
4. Masukujjaman Md., ChamhuriSiwar, Syed Shah Alam, Sharina Abdul Halim, (2014) “Social Business and Sustainable Livelihood of Rural Poor in Bangladesh”, Poster presentation, Graduate Colloquium LESTARI-2014, Institute of Environment and Development, The National University of Malaysia (Malaysia).
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. Received Research-University Fellowship (ZAMALAH) at The National University of Malaysia (UKM) from 2015 to 2017
2. Received Gold Medal in MBA from IBA, Rajshahi University for securing the first position.
1. “Advanced Econometric Analysis using STATA”, Northern University Bangladesh, Resource person: Dr. Aslam Mia (UniversitiSains Malaysia), 18-19 September, 2018, Duration: 2 days
2.“Data Envelopment Analysis”, Northern University Bangladesh, Resource person: Dr. Aslam Mia (UniversitiSains Malaysia), 27th July, 2018. Duration: 1 day
3. “Partial Least Square Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM): Basics and Applications, Institute of Environment and Development, The National University of Malaysia (UKM), 01/03/2016, Duration: 1 day.
4. How to Write A Scientific Manuscript for a Refereed Journal, presented by the Prof. Dato' Dr. RoslanAbdShukor.Organized by UKM Graduate Centre, UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), 2 June 2015.
5. Writing High Impact in Social Sciences Journal Manuscript, presented by the Chair Endowment MPOB-UKM, Prof. Dr. Ir. Johannes Petrus Arthur Mol. Organized by UKM Graduate Centre, UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), 23 April 2015.
6. “Concept, Approach and Methodology in Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)”, Institute of Environment and Development, The National University of Malaysia (UKM), 07/03/2015, Duration: 1 day.
7.“Development of Teaching Technique” conducted by Prof. Mustafa Kamal, Dean, Department of Business Administration, Northern University Bangladesh, Organized by Northern University Bangladesh Dhaka, Bangladesh on 05th August 2012.
8. Statistical Computing Certification Course on Fundamentals of Computer, SPSS, E-views, Minitab, Mat Lab. Institute: Department of Statistics, University of Rajshahi. December-February, 2008-2009.
9. “Project Management” conducted by EjajHossain, Project Manager, Hewlett-Packard (HP), U.S.A organized by University & Industry Alliance, Dhaka University on 27th November 2010.
10. “Islamization of Knowledge & Reforming the Curriculum of Economics and Management Sciences” conducted by scholars of the International Islamic University in Malaysia at BIAM, Dhaka organized by Bangladesh Institute of Islamic Thought, DU on 19th and 20th November 2009.