|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Department :||Textile Engineering|
1. Surface modification of detonation nanodiamonds with platinum and palladium nanoparticles.
2. Effective approaches to recover threatened species including practical research projects strongly aligned with the Threatened Species Commissioner.
3. Strategic and evidence based approaches to managing threatened species in a streamlined regulatory environment (e.g. One Stop Shop).
1. Mohsin Uddin Azad - Significance and Research of Polyester Fabric Treated Nano TiO2 on Anti-ultraviolet Finishing. (Published in Online Journal).
2. Mohsin Uddin Azad - Preparation of Nano-material-Zinc Oxide (ZnO) and Its Application to the Textile on Durable Antistatic Finishing. (Published in Online Journal).
3. Mohsin Uddin Azad - Synthesis, Spectroscopic Properties and Structural Studies of Copper (II) Complexes of 2-Substituted-1, 3-Diphenyl-1, 3-Propanedione, Their 2,2′-Bipyridine and 1,10-Phenanthroline Adducts. (Published in Online journal).
4. Mohsin Uddin Azad - Improvement of Biodegradable Biocide’s Activity of Peroxyacetic Acid Basis Using Surfactants: Characterization and Stability.
5. Mohsin Uddin Azad - Abnormal Iron Accumulation in Brain and New Iron Chelator for Labile Iron Removal Therapy.
1. Member of Jahangirnagar University Blood Donation Organization (BADHON).
2. Member of Jahangirnagar University Photographic Association (JUPA).
3. Member of Jahangirnagar University Poem Recitation Organization (DHONI).
4. Member of Jahangirnagar University Chemical Alamni Association (JUCAA).