|Designation :||Assistant Professor of Finance and Coordinator, Internship & Placement Program|
|Department :||Business Administration|
|Academic Qualification :||
|Teaching Area :||
Finance and Banking
1. Parvin, A., Rahman, B., & Rana, S.S.M., (2019). ‘Capital Level of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh: Possible Constituents and Effects.’ ASA University Review (Accepted).
2. Parvin, A. (2018). ‘Customer Satisfaction Survey of Mobile Financial Services of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited., 12(1), 45-53 available at http://www.asaub.edu.bd/asaubreview/data/v12n1/v12n4.pdf.
3. Parvin, A., Rahman, B., & Akter, A., (2017). ‘A Comparative Analysis of Financial Soundness Between State-Owned and Private Commercial Banks: An Emphasis on Altman’s Z Score’. Prime University Journal, 11(1), 9-28 available at http://www.primeuniversity.edu.bd/070513/journals/v_11_n_1_J_J_2017/ComparativeAnalysis/ComparativeAnalysis.pdf
4. Parvin, A., & Akter, A. (2016). Factors Affecting the Liquidity Level of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. ASA University Review, 10(2), 15-23, available at http://www.asaub.edu.bd/asaubreview/data/v10n2sl2.pdf.
5. Afsana, J., Parvin. A., & Sumon, N. S. (2015). ‘SME Financing in Bangladesh: A Comparison between BASIC Bank Limited and BRAC Bank Limited’. ASA University Review, 9(2), 71-84 available at http://www.asaub.edu.bd/asaubreview/data/v9n2sl5.pdf.
6. Akter, A., Parvin, A., & Easmin, S. (2015). A Comparative Analysis of Capital Structure between Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions of Bangladesh. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF), 6(2-II), 01-08 available at http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jef/papers/Vol6-Issue2/Version-2/A06220108.pdf.
7. Parvin, A., & Rahman, M. A. (2014). Financial Performance Analysis of Selected Private Conventional Commercial Banks of Bangladesh. THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT, 2(9), 284-291 available at http://internationaljournalcorner.com/index.php/theijbm/article/view/137711.
8. Parvin, A., Perveen, R., & Afsana, J. (2014). Effect of Customers’ Satisfaction on the Development of Hospitality and Tourism Industry in Bangladesh with Special Reference to Hotel City Inn Limited, Khulna. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 6(2-VI), 24-37 available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329013943_Effect_of_Customers'_Satisfaction_on_the_Development_of_Hospitality_and_Tourism_Industry_in_Bangladesh_with_Special_Reference_to_Hotel_City_Inn_Limited_Khulna.
9. Parvin, A., Perveen, R., & Afsana, J. (2014). Evaluation of Individual Depositors’ Satisfaction from the Deposit Management Services of Commercial Banks of Bangladesh. European Journal of Business and Management, 6(31), 128-137 available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329014114_Evaluation_of_Individual_Depositors'_Satisfaction_from_the_Deposit_Management_Services_of_Commercial_Banks_of_Bangladesh.
10. Parvin, A. (2013). Mobile Banking Operation in Bangladesh: Prediction of Future. Journal of Internet Banking & Commerce, 18 (1).1-15 (Scopus Indexed) available at http://www.icommercecentral.com/open-access/mobile-banking-operation-in-bangladesh-prediction-of-future-1-15.php?aid=37948.
11. Parvin, A., & Perveen, R. (2012). Commercial Bank Selection Process Used by Individual Customers: Factor Analysis on Banks of
1. Bangladesh. Journal of Business and Technology (Dhaka), 7(2), 19-35 available at https://www.banglajol.info › index.php › JBT › article
12. Parvin, A., & Hossain, M. S. (2010). Satisfaction of Debit Card Users in Bangladesh: A Study on Some Private Commercial Banks. Journal
of Business and Technology (Dhaka), 5 (2), 88-103 available at https://www.banglajol.info › index.php › JBT › article .
Research Project Published:
Parvin, A. (2012). Cyclone Aila and Health Hazards: A Study on Koyra Upazila of Khulna District, Bangladesh. Center for Management and Development Research (CMDR), Northern University Bangladesh.
Conference Paper Presented:
1. Parvin, A. & Uddin, M.M. (2017). ‘Financial Inclusion in Bangladesh through Mobile Banking: Special reference to bKash Limited’ has been presented in Annual Banking Conference organized by Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management on November 26-27, 2017.
2. Parvin, A., (2017). ‘Determinants of Problem Loan and Its Effect on Financial Health: Evidence from Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh’ has been presented in International Conference for Business and Management arranged by BRAC Business School, BRAC University held on September 21-22, 2017.
3. Parvin, A., (2016). ‘Mobile Banking Services and the Development of Sustainable Banking Industry in Bangladesh with Special Reference to Dutch Bangla Bank Limited” has been presented in Annual Banking Conference which was held in Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management, December 25-26, 2016.
4. Parvin, A., Rahman, B., & Akter, A., (2016). ‘Prediction of Financial Health of Banking Industry in Bangladesh: A Comparison between State-Owned Commercial Banks and Private Commercial Banks’ has been presented in “International Conference for Bankers and Academics” which was held in Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management, September 25-26, 2016.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||