1. Golam Moula, The Right of Getting Bail of an Arrested Person in Bangladesh—A Legal Study of Theories and Practice. Journal: Beijing Law Review, Vol. V, Issue No. 1 (2014) Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing, USA. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/blr.2014.51004.
2. Golam Moula, The Prospects and Challenges before Bangladesh in Exploring and Exploiting Marine Resources: An economic and legal Study. Journal: Beijing Law Review, Vol. V, Issue No. 4 (2014) Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing, USA. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/blr.2014.54022.
3. Golam Moula, Land Rights, Land Disputes and Land Administration in Bangladesh—A Critical Study - Beijing Law Review, 2015, 6, 193-198. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/blr.2015.63019
4. Golam Moula, The Background and Justification of the Right to Property of Women under Islamic law of Inheritance: A Study. Journal: Rajshahi University Law Review; Vol. VIII, 2015 Publisher: Dept. of Law, University of Rajshahi.
5. Golam Moula, Ensuring Safety & Security of Fisherman, Fishing vessel & Merchandised Ships in the Maritime Zones of Bangladesh in compliance of National and International Laws: A study, Journal: Social Change, Vol.7, Issue No.1,2017, Publisher: YPSA, http://www.upsa.org
6. Golam Moula, The Role of Suo-Moto Jurisdiction of the High Court Division in Protecting Human Rights: With Reference to Bangladesh. Journal: Journal of Public Administration, Vol. No-1, June 2017, Department of Public Administration, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.
a. An MCQ handbook on Law, Publisher: Bangladesh Law Book Company (2014).
b. Lectures on International Trade Law, Publisher: Law Point Prokashoni (2016).