|Designation :||Lecturer (study leave)|
|Department :||Business Administration|
1. Amin,K., Akter,A., Azhar,A. (2016).Factors affecting private university students’ intention to adopt e- learning system in Bangladesh.
2. Akter, A., Parvin, A., & Easmin, S. (2015). A Comparative Analysis of Capital Structure between Banking and Nonbanking Financial Institutions of Bangladesh. published on IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance e-ISSN 2321-5933, p-ISSN: 2321-5925. Volume: 6, Issue: 2, Version: II,Page: 1-8
3. Akter, A., Hossain, A. (2015) .Performance Analysis of a Insurance Company: A case study on Karnaphuli Insurance Company. ISSN 1997-6925, Volume: 9 No:2,Issue: 17th,July-December 2015, Page:141-153
4. Parvin, A,, Rahman, B,, & Akter, A.(2016).prediction of financial health of banking industry in bangladesh using altman’s z score: a comparison between state-owned commercial banks and private commercial bank. International Conference for Bankers and Academics (ICBA) 2016 (Paper ID # 1459).
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Departmental Scholarship from the Finance department, United International University
1. Seminar on “ Environmental crisis and islam today’’ on February 03,2016 at Northern University Bangladesh.Key speaker was Dr.TarikM.Quadir,AssistantProfessor,Department of philosophy, Necmettin Erbakan Universitesi, Konya, Turkey.
2. Workshop on ‘Teachers training for LCCI’ held on May 12,2015.Venue: Northern University Bangladesh.Key speaker was Mr. David Chian Hock Soon, Pearson Education Limited.
3. Seminar on ‘Cyber Security’ held on October 17,2015 at Northern University Bangladesh.Key speaker was Tanvir Hassan Zoha,Security researcher, ICT Division, GoB.
4.Seminar on ‘Career Planning Dream vs. Reality’ by Mohamed K Haq, Executive Director,BIIS at BIIS Seminar hall, Prasaad Trade Center. It was held on April 9,2016.
5.Workshop on ‘Research methodology and report writing’, held on April 15,2016.venueDhanmondi Campus, Northern University Bangladesh.
6.Workshop on ‘How to do research and how to communicate’,held on April 18,2016.venueBanani Campus, Northern University Bangladesh. The key speaker was Dr.Md. Aminul Islam. The key speaker was Dr.MoinulBhuyan, PhD,Japan,Associate Professor and head,EEE,NUB.
7.Professional training on skill development andIJT exclusive workshop on ‘Communication Barrier & Networking Strategy’ for a better job.
8. Seminar on “SPSS basic training”, venue Banani Campus, Northern University Bangladesh. The key speaker was Dr.Md. Aminul Islam.