|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Department :||English Language & Literature|
|Academic Qualification :||
MA in ELT (DU), BA (Hons) & MA in English
1. Class Relations as Reflected in Three Victorian Fictions
2. Cultural Hegemony as Reflected in Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina
3. Reading Habits and Attitudes among the BBA Students of Bangladeshi Private Universities in Dhaka City
1. Ashikullah, M., & Hossain, M. S. (2018). Teaching English at the Secondary Level: A Study of Teachers’ Perceived Difficulties in Implementing CLT in Bangladesh. International Journal of English and Literature (IJEL), 8 (1), 105-112.
2. Hossain, M. S. (2016). Reading Attitudes of the Bachelor of Business Administration Students with Bengali Medium Background at the Bangladeshi Private Universities in Dhaka City. Journal of Business and Technology, 11 (1&2), 91-110.
3. Rahman, M. A., & Hossain, M. S. (2014). Development of the Working and Long-term Memory in Children during the Language Acquisition Process. Journal of Business and Technological Progress, 3 (2), 46-56.
4. Akter, S., & Hossain, M. S. (2012). Determinants of Self-esteem and Social Responsibility among Undergraduates of Dhaka City: Effects of Gender, Family Pattern and University Type. Journal of Business and Technology, 6 (2) & 7 (1), 21-33.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Vice Chancellor’s Award for Excellence
Junior ScholarshipPrimary Scholarship
1. Attended a day long training session on “Effective Teaching Method in Business Education” organized by the Faculty of Business, NUB.
2. Attended different seminars held at the Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
3. Participated in a number of seminars organized by the Department of Governance Studies & Environmental Club of NUB.
4. Attended a day-long workshop on ‘Effective Language Teaching: Challenges and Approaches to be Followed’ at the Institute of Modern Languages of Dhaka University.
5. Attended a day long training session on ‘Teachers’ Training for LCCI Qualifications: Delivery and Assessment’ organized by NUB.
6. Attended a day long workshop on ‘Research Methodology and Report Writing’ in May 2016 organized by the Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of NUB.
Member, Debating and Public Speaking Club, DBA