|Department :||Textile Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
M.Sc. in Textile Engineering (Fabric Manufacturing), Bangladesh University of Textiles, B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (Fabric Manufacturing), Southeast University
|Teaching Area :||
Textile Terms & Definitions, Textile Raw Materials (I&II), Textile Physics (I&II), Textile Testing & Quality Control (I&II), Technical Textiles, Fabric Structures & Design, Fabric Manufacturing Technology (I,II,III&IV), Special Fabric Manufacturing Technology etc.
Textile Composites from Different Fibers (Mainly from Jute cuttings) and Knitted Fabric parameters.
1. Md. Tanjim Hossain, Md. Nazmul Islam, Md. Saber-E-Montaha & Jannatul Mawa Moon "Branding of Bangladeshi Apparel Products in International Market: A Survey" Published in (GLOBAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS RESEARCH: E-MARKETING) Volume 17 Issue 1 Version 1.0 (ISSN: 2249-4588).
2. Md. Nasir Uddin, Md. Mazharul Islam, Md. Tanjim Hossain, Md. Nazmul Islam, Palash Kumar Saha “A Potential Approach for Selecting the Appropriate Spacer Size at Ring Frame for Outstanding Performance of 30 Ne blended Yarn (CVC)”, Presented in International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Applied Science (ICMEAS-2017), MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
University Scholarship on the basis of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Semester Result.
1. Workshop on “Implementation of 4 year cycle of Teachers’ Quality improvement” for faculties to provide skills for educational excellence arranged by IQAC, Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) held on 20 September 2017 at International Study Centre, Northern University Bangladesh.
2. Workshop on “How to Write a Research Paper” jointly arranged by IQAC Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) and University Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) held on 12 September 2017 at International Study Centre, Northern University Bangladesh
3. Workshop on “Research Method & Dissertation Writing” jointly arranged by Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) and University Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) held on 17 August 2017 at International Study Centre, Northern University Bangladesh
4. Workshop on "Role, Responsibility and Ethical Principles of University Teachers" arranged by Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Northern University Bangladesh held at the Department of Textile Engineering, NUB Permanent Campus on November 12, 2016
Workshop on “Teaching Pedagogy & Metacognitive Tools & Techniques” arranged by Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Northern University Bangladesh held at NUB International Center on 01 October 2016