|Designation :||Senior Lecturer|
|Academic Qualification :||
LLM; LL.B (Hons)
1. A research on “Implementation of IHL: Role of the ICRC” submitted in the Department of Law, Northern University Bangladesh (NUB).
1. Jubaer Ahmed; Study Report on “Right to Health: From Rhetoric to Pragmatic Approach” accepted by National Human Rights Commission, Bangladesh, to be published in the Year Book of NHRC-2015. (Now it is in press and will be visible on the official website of NHRC Bangladesh).
2. Jubaer Ahmed; An article titled “Law, Power and Politics: An Interface” published in Obiter Dictum, Journal of NUB, Issue No. 1, 2010.
3. Jubaer Ahmed; An article titled “Bhumi Malikana o Daridro” (Land Ownership and Poverty), published in the Monthly Pothikrit published by NUB, October, 2011.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. Got Scholarship in Junior Scholarship Examination, 2002
2. Obtained Board Scholarship from Dhaka board for the excellent result in SSC.
3.Obtained scholarship from Madaripur Education Trust for scoring GPA-5.00 in SSC Examination, 2005.
4. Awarded scholarship Northern University Bangladesh by for securing First Position in the year 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.