|Designation :||Associate Professor, Department of EEE, NUB|
|Department :||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
Ph.D. in nanoscience & nanotechnology, University of Ulster, UK
M.Sc. in nanoelectronic materials, National University of Singapore, Singapore
M.Sc. in nuclear physics (first class first), Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
B.Sc. (Honours, Physics Major, Mathematics and Chemistry Minor, first class second), Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
|Teaching Area :||
Electricity & magnetism
Electrical Properties of Materials
Heat & Thermodynamics
Mechanics & Properties of Matter
Waves & Oscillations
Optics & Modern Physics
Experimental Methods of Physics
Nuclear Reactor Physics
Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
Electronic Materials & Devices
Electronic & Magnetic Materials, Nanomaterials, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) , Bulk Metallic Glasses and Their Composites, Metal Silicides, Surface &
1. Recurring effects of Cu addition on magnetic properties in Fe-based bulk metallic glasses, Anisur Rahman, Qiang Luo, Yunzhuo Lu, Jun Shen, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 422, 1-5 (2015).
2. Comparative Study of the Magnetic Properties and Glass-Forming Ability of Fe-Based Bulk Metallic Glass with Minor Mn, Co, Ni, and Cu Additions, Md Anisur Rahman, Yunzhuo Lu, Qiang Luo, Shoujiang Qu, Ye Feng Xia, Wu Yixuan, Jun Shen, Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 29, 834–839(2016).
3. Sp3 content in ta-C films vs pulse bias width to the substrate: A correlative structural analysis, Md. Anisur Rahman, P. Maguire, S.S. Roy, R. McCann, F. McKavanagh, J.A. McLaughlin. Diamond & Related Materials, 18, 1343–1347 (2009).
4. Direct visualization of free-volume-mediated diffusion in colloidal glass, Yunzhuo Lu, Meiling Li, Anisur Rahman, Jun Shen, Xing Lu, Zuoxiang Qin and Zhihua Zhang, Scripta Materialia 90–91, 21–24(2014).
5. Nanosized Metal Oxide and Nanobelts Prepared by Selective Dealloying of Ti-Based Amorphous Powders, Dong Jun Wang, Zhong Hua Li, Md. Anisur Rahman, and Jun Shen, Langmuir 29, 8108−8115 (2013).
6. Corrosion and erosion–corrosion behaviour of activated combustion high-velocity air fuel sprayed Fe-based amorphous coatings in chloride-containing solutions, Y. Wang, Z.Z. Xing, Q. Luo, A. Rahman, J. Jiao, S.J. Qu, Y.G. Zheng, J. Shen, Corrosion Science, 98, 339–353 (2015).
7. Substrate effects on the microstructure of hydrogenated amorphous carbon films, Ahmad I, Roy SS, Rahman, Md A, Okpalugo TIT, Maguire PD, McLaughlin JAD, Current Applied Physics, 9, 937-942 (2009).
8. Size-dependent structure and magnetocaloric properties of Fe-based glass-forming alloy powders, Qiang Luo, Fengxia Ye, Changjun Huang, Jin Jiao, Anisur Rahman, Peng Yu, Jie Li, Jun Shen, AIP Advances 6, 045002 (2016).
9. Structural and surface energy analysis of nitrogenated ta-C ﬁlms, Md. Anisur Rahman, N. Soin, P. Maguire, R.D 'Sa, S.S. Roy, C.M.O. Mahony, P. Lemoine, R. McCann, J.A.D. McLaughlin, Thin Solid Films, 520, 294– 301 (2011).
10. Thickness dependent electronic structure of ultra-thin tetrahedral amorphous carbon (ta-C) films, Navneet Soin, Susanta Sinha Roy, Sekhar Chandra Ray, Patrick Lemoine, Md. Anisur Rahman, Paul D. Maguire, Sushanta K. Mitra, James A. McLaughlin, Thin Solid Films, 520, 2909–2915 (2012).
11. Higher sp3 content ta-C films produced by FCVA technique with optimised pulse bias width, Md. Anisur Rahman, P. Maguire, S.S. Roy, R. McCann, F. McKavanagh, J.A. McLaughlin, 19th Annual Conference of the Irish Plasma and Beam processing group (IPBPG), Conference proceedings of 28-29 May, 2009, Belfast, UK.
12. Suppression of oxidation in nickel germanosilicides by Pt incorporation, Md. Anisur Rahman, Thomas Osipowicz, K. L. Pey, L. J. Jin, W. K. Choi, D. Z. Chi, D. A. Antoniadis, E. A. Fitzgerald, D.M. Isaacson, Applied Physics Letters, 87, 182116 (2005).
13. Observation of a new kinetics to form Ni3Si2 and Ni31Si12 silicides at low temperature (200oC), Md. Anisur Rahman, T. Osipowicz, D. Z. Chi, W. D. Wang, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 152(12), G900-G902 (2005).
14. Effects of prolonged annealing on NiSi at low temperature (500oC), Md. Anisur Rahman, T. Osipowicz, D. Z. Chi, W. D. Wang, Journal of Electronic Materials, 34, 1110-1114 (2005).
15. Effect of Pt on agglomeration and Ge out-diffusion in Ni(Pt) germanosilicide, L. J. Jin, K. L. Pey, W. K. Choi, E. A. Fitzgerald, D. A. Antoniadis, A.J. Pitera, M.L. Lee, D. Z. Chi, Md. A. Rahman, T. Osipowicz, C. H. Tung, Journal of Applied Physics, 98, 033520 (2005).
16. Epitaxial growth of co-doped Eu and Sm in α-Zn0.05Sr0.95S on (001)MgO substrate using α-MnS buffer layer, K. L. Teo, C. Chen, T. C. Chong, Y. H. Wu, T. Osipowicz, Md. Anisur Rahman, Journal of Crystal Growth, 264, 58-63 (2004).
17. Enhanced low field magnetoresistance of Al2O3-La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 composite thin films via a pulsed laser deposition, L. Yan, L. B. Kong, T. Yang, W. C. Goh, C. Y. Tan, C. K. Ong, Md. Anisur Rahman, T. Osipowicz, M. Q. Ren, Journal of Applied Physics, 96, 1568-1571 (2004).
18. Ba0.1Sr0.9TiO3-BaTi4O9 composite thin films with improved microwave dielectric properties, L. Yan, L. F. Chen, C. Y. Tan, C. K. Ong, Md. Anisur Rahman, T. Osipowicz, The European Physical Journal B, 41, 201-205 (2004).
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. Nominated by International Biographical Centre (IBC), Cambridge, England as, "International Scientist of the Year for 2007."
2. Awarded "Zoha Gold medal (Rajshahi University, Bangladesh)" for outstanding performance in B. Sc. (Honours) and M. Sc.
3. University grants commission scholarship, Bangladesh.
4. Research scholar award, National University of Singapore.