|Designation :||Senior Lecturer in Finance|
|Department :||Business Administration|
1. Benazir Rahman; “National Budget deficit and its’ burden on Financial sector; Bangladesh perspective” published on the Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh (ICMAB), “The Cost and management”, ISSN 1817-5090, Volume XLI, Number 4,Issue of July-August 2013, with a co-author IshterMahal.
2. Benazir Rahman; “Profitability Trend in the Banking Sector of Bangladesh- a Comparative Study of Islamic and Conventional Banks” published on the Journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB), “The Accountant”, ISSN 1993-3649, Issue of January-March 2013, with a co-author IshterMahal.
3. Benazir Rahman; “The impact of agency banking to the development of SME sector: The case of Bangladesh” accepted on ISBN via website: www.wbiworldconpro.comand also in the print journal associated with World Business Institute. Also considered as Conference paper as presented in the International conference held on 26-27 December, 2014, Bangladesh.
4. Benazir Rahman; “Impacts of Promotional Tools on Bank’s Profitability and Brand Image: A Comparative Study between Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks” accepted on ISBN via website: www.wbiworldconpro.comand also in the print journal associated with World Business Institute. Co-author is Shirin Akhta. Also considered as Conference paper as presented in the International conference held on 26-27 December, 2014, Bangladesh.
5. Benazir Rahman; “The Impact of HR Policies over theFinancial Soundness of Commercial Banks: A Study on Dhaka Bank Limited”. Published on Asian Journal of Humanity, Art and Literature (AJHAL), Asian Business Consortium (ABC). ISSN: 2311-8636 (Print) and ISSN: 2312-2021 (Online), Volume 3, No. 1, 2016.Website: http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/ajhal/article/view/787. Co-authors are Yeasmin Islam and Fahmida Ahmad.
6. Benazir Rahman; “Prediction of Financial Health of Banking Industry in Bangladesh Using Altman’s Z Score: A Comparison between State-owned Commercial Banks and Private Commercial Banks”. Accepted for Publication in 2016 on Journal of Developing Areas (JDA).
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Dean's Award 2012 (Honor) For MBA