|Designation :||Senior Lecturer in Government & Politics|
|Department :||General Education|
1. A research assistant of “Political Believe and Political Participation: Bangladesh” a questionnaire based research which started in 1984, and continue till now to building a Model or Theory under Professor M. Salimullah khan, department of Govt. & Politics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.
2. A research assistant of “Nature of Poverty in Rural Society of Bangladesh and its Alleviation Processes:” a survey and questionnaire based research which was presented by Professor Md. Abdul Mannan, on the annual seminar, arranged by the Dean office, Social Science Faculty, J.U
3. A group leader on the research of “Racial Problems in Darfur of Sudan: An Overview under International Perspectives with Historical Background”. An ethnic based research presentation supervised by Professor Dr. Khursida Begum, department of Govt. & Politics, Jahangirnagar University.
4. A researcher on “Socio-Economic Condition of Landlessness in Rural Society of Bangladesh: A Case Study of Ghanirampur Village”. a survey based research under Taragonj Upazilla of Rangpur district. A term paper of B.S.S.(Hon’s.) final year examination, supervised by Prof. Dr. Abul Kashem Mazumder, department of Govt. & Politics, J.U.
5. A group leader on the work of “Socio-Economic Condition of Landless Peasant of Rural Bangladesh: A Case Study of Bashna Village” under Dhamrai Upazilla of Dhaka district, supervised by Professor Md. Abdul Mannan, department of Govt. & Politics, J.U.
6. “Election Campaign Process of Various Political Parties in 8th National Election-2001: An Analytical Survey” in the context of Taragonj Upazilla (Rangpur-2) under Rangpur district. Course instructor: Dr. Md. Shamsul Alam Selim, department of Govt. & Politics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.