|Designation :||Senior Lecturer|
|Department :||Textile Engineering|
|Academic Qualification :||
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering, BUTEX
|Teaching Area :||
Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Special Apparel Manufacturing, Textile Quality Management, Industrial Management, Textile Testing and Quality Control, Textile Physics, Technical Textiles, Apparel Machineries, Production Planning & Control, International Marketing of Textiles & Apparel etc.
Industrial Engineering, Sustainability of Apparel Industry, Lean Manufacturing, Clothing Comfort, Smart Textiles, Technical Textiles.
Researcher Profile link:
1. Islam, M., Sultana, L. F., Chowdhury, L. M. S. I., Mridha, J. H., & Sarker, L. T. R. Implementation of Work Sharing Technique to Improve Line Efficiency in Sewing Section: A Case Study.
2. Hossain, M. T., Rahman, F., Chowdhury, M. S. I., Rahman, M. T., & Rahman, M. L. (2019). An Approach to Evaluate Different Properties of Printed Cotton Fabric by using Polyethylene and Silicon Softener. Global Journal of Research In Engineering.
3. Sohel Ahmed, M., & Chowdhury, S. I. (2018). Increase the efficiency and productivity of sewing section through low performing operators improvement by using eight wastes of lean methodology. Global Journal of Research In Engineering.
4. Ahmed, S., Hasanuzzaman, M., Chowdhury, M. S. I., Shaikh, M. E., & Munir, M. S. (2018). A survey on the factors affecting employee turnover in the readymade garments of Bangladesh. Global Journal of Research in Engineering.
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
1. Participated in a day long workshop on “Teaching or Cheating” organized by Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Northern University of Bangladesh.
2. Participated in a daylong workshop on “Research Methodology & Dissertation Writing” organized by Northern University of Bangladesh.
3. Participated in a daylong workshop on “Teaching is a legendary Profession” at Northern University of Bangladesh.
4. Seminar on “View Exchange Program on Entrepreneurship” arranged by Northern University Bangladesh held at International Study Centre, Northern University Bangladesh on 7th October 2018.
5. Seminar on “Application of Archroma Textile Dyes and Auxiliaries for knitted and woven fabric” arranged by Textile Engineering Department) at Northern University Bangladesh held on November 24, 2018.
1. General Member of Institute of Textile Engineers and Technologists (ITET)
2. General Member of Bangabandhu Textile Engineers Association (BBTEA)
3. General Member of Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB)
|E-mail :||[email protected]|