|Designation :||Lecturer & Program Coordinator|
|Department :||Master of Public Health|
Entitled ‘Smoke-free Housing Policy for Multiunit Housing complexes: Evidence from divisional cities of Bangladesh’ as a co-investigator under Bangladesh center for communication programs (BCCP).
1. Proportion of uterine prolapsed among the patient taking ayurvedik medicine at OPD of Dhaka Medical College Hospital
2. Assessment on management of linen service in selected public and private hospital of Dhaka, Bangladesh
3. Umbilical cord care practice in a sub district hospital in bancharampur thana under b. baria district
4. Study on perception of attitude about eye health among the attending patients selected eye hospital of Dhaka city
5. Low back pain and disability in auto rickshaw drivers
6. Practice on management of hypertension in a district level hospital of Bangladesh
7. Knowledge, attitude and practice on pre-eclampsia patients at uttara adhunic medical college hospital in Dhaka city, Bangladesh.
8. Study on smoking behaviour among the adult population in a selected community of mymensing district
9. Assessment of adverse health effects of cigarette smoking among the teen-agers in a selected slum of barishal district, Bangladesh
10. Assessment of nurses contribution in management of post partum haemorrhage in a selected hospital of mymensing district
1. Islam KR1, Hossain SM2, Huq S3, Ara U4. Study on Low Back Pain & Disability in Auto Rickshaw Drivers. Abstract Publication at 5th Public Health Foundation Day & International Scientific Seminar organized by PHF, Bangladesh, 2017.
Presenting Author: Dr. Kazi Rakibul Islam
2. Islam KR, Rahman MS, Baki J, Ali MS, Islam MK. Socio-demographic and Occupational Characteristics of Auto Rickshaw Drivers with Low Back Pain. Sch J App Med Sci ISSN 2347-954X (Print) | ISSN 2320-6691 (Online) Journal homepage: https://saspublisher.com/sjams/ DOI: 10.36347/sjams.2020.v08i01.023.
3. Hossain S.M.1, Ara U2, S. Huq3, Hossain M.M.4*, Ibne Mahmud A.I.5, Islam K.R.6 Kap Study on Hygiene and Sanitation in A Selected Rural Area of Bangladesh. Vol. 3, 2017, pp. 101-112. Copyright © 2017 TIIKM, ISSN: 2324 – 6735 online, DOI: https://doi.org/10.17501/icoph.2017.3111
4. Hossain SM, Huq S, Khairun Naher, Naju UA, Ibne Mahmud Al, Islam KR. Prevalence of Gestational Diabetes in Some Selected Slums of Dhaka City. NUBJAS 2018; 2(1); 17-21
5. Islam KR, Rahman MS, Rahman MZ, Ali MS, Islam MK. Health Related Factors and Disability of Auto Rickshaw Drivers in Bangladesh. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 19, Issue 1 Ser.11 (January. 2020), PP 30-37 www.iosrjournals.org DOI: 10.9790/0853-1901113037
Book/ Booklet/ Module Publication
|Academic Awards, Fellowships and Research Grants :||
Achieved Session crest for the paper entitled ‘Study on Low Back Pain & Disability in Auto Rickshaw Drivers. Abstract Publication at 5th Public Health Foundation Day & International Scientific Seminar organized by PHF, Bangladesh, 2017.
Duration: 13/9/15 to 17/9/15. Organized By: Marie Stopes Bangladesh
Organized By: State University of Bangladesh. Date: 28/11/15
Organized By: Northern University Bangladesh. Date: 12/9/2017
Organized By: Northern University Bangladesh. Date: 17/8/2017
Organized By: Public Health Foundation Bangladesh
Date: 8-9th December, 2017
Venue: BCPS Auditorium, Mohakhali, Dhaka.