The pandemic situation of COVID-19 is considered as the most crucial global health calamity of the century and the greatest challenge for Bangladesh. Present situation point towards the need to controlling and managing the crisis not only in current aspects but also for the days to come. Opinions by public health experts may speculate the directions to prevent COVID-19. From this point of view, department of Public Health, Northern University Bangladesh (NUB) planned to organize Webinar Series on COVID-19. The 2nd episode of the series titled ‘Prevention of COVID-19 through Lifestyle Modifications: Evidence vs. Reality’ was conducted and broadcasted through Face book Live on Wednesday, July 01, 2020 at 7:45 PM. The Chief Guest of the Webinar was Prof. Dr. Anwar Hossain, Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor, NUB. Honorable Discussant was Dr. Nurullah Awal, Health Adviser, WaterAid Bangladesh and Bilkis Banu, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health, NUB. The Session was Chaired by Prof. Dr. Sarder Mahmud Hossain, Professor and Head, Dept. of Public Health, NUB and hosted by Dr. Nasrin Akter, Lecturer, Dept. of Public Health, and NUB.
- Unauthorized use of NUB domain
- Shahid Day And International Mother Language Day, 21st February
- Holiday Notice for "Birthday of the Father of the Nation Bangobandhu Sheikh Mojibur Rahman"
- Holiday Notice for 47th Independence Day
- Holiday Notice for Pohela Boishak
- Prof. Dr. M. Kaykobad made Advisor (H) of CSE Department, NUB
- Registration for 4th Convocation
- Seminar on “Building on Project Management”
- 4th Convocation Registration date extended
- Certificate distribution Schedule, 4th convocation 2018