You are invited to submit a paper for possible inclusion in volume-V (2014) issue of The Northern University Journal of Law (ISSN 2218-2578). The Northern University Journal of Law is housed in the Department of Law, Northern University Bangladesh. The journal welcomes articles from scholars, writers, researchers, academicians and practitioners in the field of law. This Issue aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to present new research and developments in the area of law.
You will need to indicate your intention to submit your full paper by email to Ms Afroza Bilkis, Assistant Professor and Head (Acting), Northern University Bangladesh, Dept. of Law (email@example.com), with the title of the paper, author/s, and abstract. The full manuscript, as a Word file, should be emailed to Ms Afroza Bilkis by the deadline indicated in submission guideline. Intention must be communicated on or before 2nd January, 2016.
- Authors are invited to submit papers on original, unpublished research in Law and Legal Studies.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- The manuscript must be printed on A4 size offset papers.
- The word limit for each manuscript is 8,000-12,000 excluding citations, footnotes, Appendix or Index and other references, if any.
- The OSCOLA referencing guideline must be followed for citation.
- Style: Times new roman;
- Spacing: 1.5;
- Size: Title-14 Bold, Author’s name: 12, Headings: 14 Bold, Sub-headings: 12 Bold, Footnotes: 10
An individual may be a presenting author of only one paper submitted for consideration.
Participants will be able to select a maximum of three co-authors for which their paper would be considered for inclusion.
- Papers will be blind peer-reviewed.
- Deadline for paper submission: 16 January 2015. Please note that this deadline will not be extended.
Afroza Bilkis Asst. Professor and Head (Acting) Department of Law, NUB Editorial Desk The Northern University Journal of Law