Online Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for different programs
Admission & others fee:
- » Tk. 15,500/- for Undergraduates & Tk. 10,500/- for Postgraduates (at a time).
- » Admission fee is Non-refundable.
Admission requirements for undergraduate programs:
- » Minimum GPA 2.50 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent exams.
- » Minimum five subjects in ‘O’ level & two subjects in ‘A’ level with minimum ‘B’ grade in 4 subjects and minimum ‘C’ grade in 3 subjects.
- » Minimum 410 marks in each subject for GED Exams and 450 marks (Average).
- » Minimum GPA 2.5 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent exams with science group and Mathmetics in HSC are required for Engineering programs.
- » Minimum GPA 3.00 both in SSC & HSC examinations. Biology, Physics & Chemistry are required for the B. Pharm program.
Admission requirements for postgraduate programs:
- » Minimum CGPA 2.00 in bachelor degree and minimum 4 points combined in SSC and HSC.
- » Minimum 2 years Job experience (after graduation) is required for executive MBA.
- » MBBS or equivalent or B. Sc in Nursing or BSS (4 years) is required for MPH program.
Required papers/documents for admission:
- » All academic Transcripts & Certificates and Testimonials original and photocopy.
- » Job experience certificate for executive MBA.
- » 3 copies of passport size & 3 copies of stamp size color photographs (with formal dress).
- » Printed copy of the applicant's profile of NUB online admission.
Payment mode in each semester & installment:
[Total charge of a semester = (Per Cr. Cost x´Total Cr) + Semester Fee]
- » 40% payable during registration (to confirm registration).
- » 30% payable before Mid-term Exam.
- » 30% payable before Final Exam.
Financial Assistance :
- » Result based waiver (FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY) :
Results of SSC & HSC Waiver Only GPA 5.00 (in both) 50% GPA 4.80 - 4.99 (in both) 30% GPA 4.50 - 4.79 (in both) 20% GPA 4.00 - 4.49 (in both) 10% GPA 3.50 - 3.99 (in both) 05% GPA below 3.50 (in both) 00%
Additional waiver (subject to approval of the authority):
- » Special 5% scholarship on tuition fee for females.
- » 20% scholarship on tuition fee for Siblings.
- » Special waiver for wards of Freedom Fighters.
- » The University Authority reserves the rights to change the fee structure.
- » Admission test may be exempted based on combined GPA in SSC & HSC.
Please contact for admission detail >>> Go Here
- Admission offices are open everyday including Friday from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Download Details Requirements
Applicants who want to apply online and make payment through Bank have to follow three simple steps to complete the application.
Step 1: Visit http://www.nub.ac.bd to fill up the online application form.
Step 2: Pay BDT 500 cash for partial payment of admission fee to any branch of Mercantile Bank Ltd.Account's Details
|Account's Name :||Northern University Bangladesh|
|Account No.||CD A/C 012311100004433|
|Bank Name||Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|Address||Satmasjid Road Branch - Dhaka|
Step 3: After payment, login to your NUB admission profile and give the payment information.
*For Assistance: Call University admission office for payment information.
Note: At the time of admission, students are to bring their deposit slip given from the bank.